Who’s our Holiday Program for?
- 4-10 year olds who love music!
- All the benefits of a “Piano Intensive” plus all the fun of a Holiday program!
Earlybird price $375
Where and when
- 2/321 Camberwell Rd Camberwell
- Tue 16-Thur 18 January 2024
- 9.30am – 3.30pm each day
- Daily 30min Group Piano classes (max 6 per group) in our fully equipped studio
- Participants grouped by age and piano experience. (Beginners welcome)
- Fun art and craft activities and music education games to keep kids engaged and entertained
- Mini performance on the last day
What to bring
- Drinks, snacks and lunch (that doesn’t required heating)
- No nuts please
Our studio includes brand new keyboards, and the teachers hands at the keys shown on the big screen, so students can see exactly what to do. We regularly run Holiday Programs in the school holidays. A great way to get started on Piano!
What’s great about holiday programs?
They’re a great way of getting students up and running with beginning or progressing their piano skills. Daily classes mean students can easily remember and build on what they learnt the previous lesson.
See what other people have said about our classes here
Don’t have a piano?
Click here for our simple go to: