Includes innovative Keynotes workbook. Click “Set Timezone” below to book.
Why on Zoom?
- 2nd camera shows close-up view of teacher’s hands on keys. Shown full screen when needed. (Much easier to see than socially distanced in person)
- Lessons are recorded – watch them as often as you like while enrolled.
- No travel, parking or waiting around
- Some students are more comfortable at home.
- Zoom breakout rooms used for small group and one-on-one
Why group lessons?
- Students inspire each other, and learn from each others questions
- Students experience ensemble playing
- Peer motivation helps learning
- Students thrive in a group setting
- Regularly performing in class makes students comfortable performing from day 1
- Growth Mindset demonstrated every lesson
- It’s fun!